Here's what this article covers:
About Service Alerts
In select cities, you can keep on top of schedule changes, stop relocations and other unexpected surprises by subscribing to service alerts for your most frequent transit lines. You can receive notifications straight to your phone when agencies publish alerts. You can choose whether you want to get notifications for the line all the time or just during rush hour.
Subscribing to Service Alerts
- Tap on the route to expand options
- Then, tap the on the speech bubble under the line you want alerts for in the Nearby Screen.
- Tap Not Receiving Notifications
- Select either Commute Hours Only or At All Times to receive notifications.
Unsubscribing to Service Alerts
- Tap the on the speech bubble under the line you want to unsubscribe from in the Nearby Screen.
- Then, tap the rectangular alert box at the top of the screen
- Tap Never for the "Receive notifications for official agency reports?" question.
We define commute hours as 7 to 9 a.m. and 4 to 7 p.m. We know that not everyone commutes for the 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. time frame so stay tuned for more flexibility in future updates!