Here's what this article covers:
Modifying your Transit Options
- In the top right-hand corner of the screen, tap the gear icon (on iPhone) or the three dots (on Android).
- Then, click the checkbox next to any services you don't wish to use to de-select them.
Modifying Trip Planner Settings
Transit modes that are disabled in the Options menu won't be taken into account in the Trip Planner. Here are some settings you might want to keep in mind:
- Minimize Walking: results will be based on less walking which could mean more time and/or transfers
- Bike vs. Bikeshare: selecting bike will show you how long to it will take you to bike to your destination however Bikeshare results account for bike docks and bike availability.
Customizing Map Layers
You can customize what you see displayed on the map:
- My Locations: display pins for your favorite locations.
- Bike Paths: these display as a green overlay. Dark green means separated path, light green means a lane drawn on the road.
- Carshare and Bikeshare options.
- Transit Maps: our world-famous, automatically-generated rapid transit maps (read more about these on our blog!).