Here's what this article covers:
How to Use Trip Planner
To get directions from A to B, use the trip planner built into the app. Using Trip Planner, you can quickly navigate to your saved locations, pull up addresses from your phone's calendar, to plan your favorite routes.
- Tap the curved arrow at the top of the Nearby Screen.
2. Enter your destination. You can type an address, select a point on the map, select a favorite location, or pull up an address from your phone's calendar or contacts.
3. Easily compare trips using the timebars.
4. Tap a search result to get more details, see the trip on a map, or launch GO.
Now includes walking and biking directions!
How to Plan Trips in Advance
- Open Trip Planner by tapping on the curved arrow in the main screen
- Tap on the Leave Now (iOS) button or the Clock Icon (Android) in the Trip Planner.
- Choose between Leave Now or Leave at or Arrive By options.
- Set the time you would like to leave or arrive.
- Chose the route that fits your needs.
- Tap the bell icon to set up a reminder about this trip.
How to See Next Similar Trips
To see the trips that leave and end at the same stations over the next few hours, Next Similar Trips is a useful tool. Just tap on the clock icon next to the route.