Here's what this article covers:
About Service Alerts
In select cities, you can keep on top of schedule changes, stop relocations and other unexpected surprises by subscribing to service alerts for your most frequent transit lines.
You can receive notifications straight to your phone when agencies publish alerts.
When there is an active alert, you'll see a little triangle next to the line number. Tap the line, then tap the Service Alerts banner to consult the alert.
Subscribe to Service Alerts
- From the Nearby Screen, tap the route you're interested in.
- Tap the star icon to set the route as a favorite and set up your alert subscription:
- Commute Hours are defined as as 7 to 9 AM. and 4 to 7 PM. If you choose Commute Hours Only, you'll only receive push notifications for alerts that are published during those periods.
We know that not everyone commutes for the 9 to 5 time frame, so stay tuned for more flexibility in future updates!
Manage Service Alert Subscriptions
- Tap the gear icon in the upper left hand corner of the main screen.
- Scroll down to My Transit Lines.
- Tap the line you're interested in.
- Tap Service Alerts to change or remove your subscription: