Here's what this article covers:
- About the Purple Dot
- Get Back to your Current Location
- Get Directions to the Selected Location
- Save the Selected Location as a Favorite
About the Purple Dot
When you move the map away from your current location (indicated by the blue dot), a purple dot will appear. The search bar will also turn purple and the nearby list will show arrivals near the selected location.
Get Back to your Current Location
To center the map back to your current location, press the X at the right of the purple search bar.
Get Directions to the Selected Location
The right-hand section of the search bar will update to show an estimated travel time from your current position to the selected location.
Tap the curved arrow to get directions:
Save the Selected Location as a Favorite
- Tap in the search bar. The selected location will show at the top of the screen.
- Long press on the Map Location card to save the location as a favorite.