Here's what this article covers:
Modifying your Transit Options
- In the top right-hand corner of the screen, tap the gear icon:
- At the top of the screen, tap the middle slider icon:
- In the Options menu, click the checkbox next to any services you don't wish to use to de-select them. You can tap services marked with an arrow to expand more options.
Modifying Trip Planner Settings
Transit modes that are disabled in the Options menu won't be taken into account in the Trip Planner. Here are some other settings you might want to keep in mind:
- Minimize Walking: results will be based on less walking which could mean more time and/or transfers
- Biking vs. Bikeshare: selecting bike will show you how long to it will take you to bike to your destination using your personal bike. Bikeshare results account for bike docks and bike availability.
Customizing Map Layers
You can customize what you see displayed on the map:
- My Locations: display pins for your favorite locations.
- Bike Paths: These can be toggled on and off by expanding the Bikes options under My Other Modes. A dark green line indicates a separated path, while a light green line represents a lane painted on the road.
- Carshare and Bikeshare options.
- Transit Maps: our world-famous, automatically-generated rapid transit maps (read more about these on our blog!).