Here's what this article covers:
Plan a Trip
To get directions from A to B, use the trip planner built into the app. Using the Trip Planner, you can quickly navigate to your favorite locations and pull up addresses from your phone's calendar to plan your favorite routes.
- Tap the curved arrow icon at the top of the Nearby Screen.
- Enter your destination. Here you can: type an address, select a point on the map, select a favorite location, or pull up an address from your phone's calendar or contacts.
- Compare trip results and choose what makes the most sense for you.
- Tap a best search result to get more details, see the trip on a map, then launch GO for notifications during your trip.
Plan a Trip in Advance
- Open the Trip Planner by tapping on the curved arrow in the main screen
- Tap on the Leave Now (iOS) button or the Clock Icon (Android) in the Trip Planner.
- Choose between Leave Now or Leave at or Arrive By options.
- Set the time you would like to leave or arrive.
- Chose the route that fits your schedule.
- Tap the bell icon to set up a reminder about this trip.
View Similar Trips
To see the trips that leave and end at the same stations over the next few hours, Next Similar Trips is a useful tool. Just tap on the clock icon next to the route.