Here's what this article covers:
- About Accessibility Information in Transit
- Distinguish Accessible Departures and Stops
- Enable Accessibility Information
About Accessibility Information in Transit
Where available, Transit displays whether vehicles and stops are wheelchair accessible.
Distinguish Accessible Departures and Stops
From the nearby screen, you can distinguish:
- Whether the closest station or stop to your location is accessible,
- Whether the next buses or trains at that stop are accessible.
The Route Map screen indicates which stops along the route are wheelchair accessible:
The Schedule screen indicates whether the upcoming departures from your closest stop are accessible vehicles:
Enable Accessibility Information
- In the top left-hand corner of the screen, tap the gear icon:
- At the top of the screen, tap the middle slider icon:
- Under My Transit Modes, select Show Accessibility Info: